Making a permanent impression since 1994

• Latest issue

7 years ago:

True punk is back

• All issues

• Who we are

• Movies

• Tattoo blog

The Tattoo is always looking for talented teens!

X Trials | Katrina journals | Teen suicide | Teen pregnancy |  School violence | Travel | Journals | Cartoons | Awards | Insider's Guide | Contact us

THETATTOOBLOG.COM: Geek advice sought

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Geek advice sought

Anybody know how I can remove the white space between The Tattoo's heading and the box where it says Tattoo Blog? I am flumoxed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Killian said...

I can't even get my bio to show up at the top right instead of the bottom right. But I do know that I've gotten mine to look a bit better by monkeying around with the "TEMPLATE" option. I have to assume you've tried that and just can't get it to do what you want, though.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

WebSTAT - Free Web Statistics